11th January 2013, 08:32 PM
sdkkkkk

What is the date of announcement of SNAP results?

i have appeared for snap exam 2012. and i got my score.
my snap score is 30.11
tenth 77%
twelth 83%
degree 75% i am a commerce graduate .do i have a chace to get a call letter for gd pi .

26th November 2015, 03:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the date of announcement of SNAP results?

It is a great idea to do MBA not just because it is a course that offers incredible growth and opportunity, but also ensures a secure future with high levels of respect in the society. It is also known as Masters of Business Administration and is a post-graduation level of education.

If you wish to do MBA, then please be aware of the following all India entrance exams that one has to give and crack in order to fetch admissions in top colleges across the country. They are CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, GMAT, IIFT, SNAP etc. Now that you have put up a question about SNAP, here is an overview of the SNAP 2015:

1. SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is an exam conducted by Symbiosis group of institutions, Pune. It is basically to test candidates on their aptitude and GK for them to get admissions in the SNAP Colleges. To get a list of SNAP Colleges, please click on the link.

2. SNAP is a relatively easy test as considered by many but its cut offs usually go higher for the best colleges like SIBM Pune, SCHMRD, etc.

3. This year the last date to fill up for SNAP form is 30th November 2015 and the exam would be held on 20th December from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.

4. The SNAP 2015 Results are expected to be out by 11th January 2016 as per the official website.

If you wish to apply for SNAP, Please Click Here and it would take you to the registration page. You may pay the registration charges of Rs. 1000/- for the exam and also fill up for the colleges per Rs 1000 each. It can be done from the website only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?