6th July 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam?

please tellme date of b.ed entrance exam...pelase tell me the date

14th November 2012, 07:41 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam?

There are several college/university which conducts entrance examination for candidates applying for B.Ed courses. But, there isn't any centralized controlled entrance exam for B.Ed. Hence, it will be difficult to provide the dates for the entrance exam without knowing the name of the college/university.

However, for your reference i would like to inform you that most of the college/university conducts the exam in the month of September-November.

I would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution for further information on the entrance exam.
14th November 2012, 07:43 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam?

There are several college/university which conducts entrance examination for candidates applying for B.Ed courses. But, there isn't any centralized controlled entrance exam for B.Ed. Hence, it will be difficult to provide the dates for the entrance exam without knowing the name of the college/university.

However, for your reference i would like to inform you that most of the college/university conducts the exam in the month of September-November.

I would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution for further information on the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?