22nd June 2013, 05:07 PM
FSBurhanuddin

What is the date of CA entrance exam test?

On which date ca entrance exam cpt test will be held in december2013

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of MET entrance exam forms? What is the date of the test?
  2. What is the last date of B.Ed entrance exam? Is there any entrance test for B.Ed?
  3. ISRO entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  5. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. How may I know about the change in exam date of MD Unani Entrance Test of NTRUHS Vijayawad AP?
  8. Date of announcement of results of IISC entrance test?
  9. Solved entrance test papers of IGNOU Openmat exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  11. Date of sale of M.Com entrance exam form? Date of the entrance test of upcoming year admission?
  12. What is the exam date of HAS entrance test?
  13. Date of government B.Ed entrance test? What is the syllabus?
  14. When is the upcoming B.Ed entrance test? What is the date of it?
  15. What is the date of CA entrance exam test? -- [New]
  16. Details about state level MCA entrance test? Date of sale of forms?
  17. How can I apply for the entrance test for CS course? Last date of the entrance test for CS?
  18. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
22nd September 2015, 02:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the date of CA entrance exam test?

** Chartered Accountants Program entrance exam is Common Proficiency Test.

** It is a test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR CPT EXAMINATION

** CPT Online Exam was held on Sunday 14th December 2013.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CPT EXAMINATION

** For participate in CPT exam you have to passed Class 12th examination from any well recognized board of education.

** AGE LIMIT:- Minimum of 18 years.

TIMING OF CPT EXAMINATION

** First Session (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)

** Second Session (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?