7th September 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?

EEE core company
how to enter in core company.what are all the procedure.any entrance exam is available.how to prepare for that.any extra curicular activities is needed?

Related Questions:
11th November 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?

How to prepare for IEEE exam
8th January 2013, 12:11 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get into Core Companies for EEE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? How to prepare for the Entrance Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EEE core company
how to enter in core company.what are all the procedure.any entrance exam is available.how to prepare for that.any extra curicular activities is needed?
Hi..

EEE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

This is one of the EVERGREEN Branches in the Engineering and its has been around for the past many years. These were the first technical branches the other 2 being Mechanical and Civil. Its indeed very nice that you are doing this course.

Of course there are many EEE core companies in which you can look for the jobs. There is an Entrance you must be aware of, in the name of GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Its conducted by the IIT's every year for the M.Tech admissions of students for colleges all India. Also the PSU i.e the Public Sector Undertaking Companies also recruit through the GATE Score and rank.

Some of the top PSU's are :- NTPC, BHEL, BEL, IOCL, BPCL, GAIL, HPCL, etc and a few more. All these are the Electrical CORE Companies. So you can try your best in the GATE Exam and then appear for the GD/PI processes of these companies if called for. GATE is quite tough and you have to prepare for it from your pre final year. This would give you enough time to grasp the concepts practice on them and even memorize them for a very long period. Try to join some coaching to get the best guidance.

But apart from these there are the Private Sector Core Companies as well like BSES, Reliance Power, L&T, Robert Bosch, Honeywell, and many others as well. But you have to apply for them separately. I would suggest that you should contact your College Placement Officer. He/She would give you every detail about which companies are coming in your college for recruitment and so you can accordingly to apply.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?