22nd June 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the first and last date of Lucknow University?

what is the first & last date of lucknow university .

Related Questions:
  1. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  3. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  4. What is the date for M.A admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  5. What is the date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  6. Last date of B.Com admission form sale in Lucknow University?
  7. Last date to fill the online forms of Lucknow University?
  8. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  9. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  10. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale? -- [New]
  11. Last date of submission of forms for LLM course in Lucknow University?
  12. How may I get good jobs in Lucknow? I've done MCA from amity university with 92.1% marks
  13. Last date for the submission of admission forms for B.Com course of Lucknow University?
  14. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com in Lucknow university? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  17. What is the date to get the forms for B.Com in Lucknow University?
  18. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
22nd September 2015, 03:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the first and last date of Lucknow University?

The Lucknow University is recognized by UGC and is considered one of the top universities in north India.

The important dates of Lucknow University as given.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Opening date for registration, fee deposition, application form: Mid May 2016

** Last date for registration: 2nd Week of June 2016

For further information you can visit the official website of Lucknow University www.lkouniv.ac.in

CONTACT ADDRESS

University of Lucknow
University Road,
Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh 226 007 ‎
0522 274 0467
India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?