22nd May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of commencement of the GPSC civil service exam?

dear sir/madam , i am the employe of gujrat government and doing x ray tech job.i am 29 year old , but since i am employee of gujarat goverment, sir is their any provision in GPSC about upper age relaxation ?, my second question is when will be next civil services exam likely to be conducted ?

3rd March 2013, 07:51 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of commencement of the GPSC civil service exam?

Gujarat Public Service Commission, also known as GPSC is an organisation responsible for conducting recruitment for appointment of suitable and eligible candidates to the services of the State of Gujarat through various exams like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination etc.

Through this page, we will provide information on all GPSC Notifications for 2013 for all latest updates as provided by Gujarat Public Service Commission.
PSC Exam Books English preparation tips
How to Solve a Problem in Exam Maths preparation tips
Time management in exam Interview Questions and Answers
Memory Improvement Techniques Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Download Study Material How To Prepare Reasoning

GPSC, Gujarat Public Service Commission is also responsible to advise the state government of Gujarat on various issues like all the matters relating to methods of recruitment to various Civil Services of the State, principles to be followed for appointments of persons to civil services of the State and granting promotions, transfers from one service to another, promotions and transfers, all the disciplinary matters affecting the Government servants the state government of Gujarat or any other matters that may be referred to the Commission by the Governor of Gujarat.

Selection Procedure in GPSC

In the selection process of GPSC, three parts of examination has to be given by the candidate and for recruitment, the candidate must get shortlisted in all three of them following their proper code of conduct. All the three parts of examination are mentioned below so that you get an idea what to can expect from them.

(i) In pre or preliminary exam, objective type of questions are asked which check the candidates on subjects such as general awareness and knowledge of current affairs and the state and the country.(Latest Current Affairs)

(ii) The main exam has eight papers. A candidate is free to select four of them through choice between various subjects, the other four consist of essay, english, hindi and GK.

(iii) The final stage is personal interview. (Interview Preparation Tips)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?