4th June 2011, 09:32 PM
yadav nitu

What's the scheduled date for next GPSC exam of Civil engineering? I've completed Civil Engineering from Pune university and belongs to Surat

Sir i have complited civil engg. from pune university and basicaly am from surat ,So i want to appear GPSC exm. but i dont have any idea that When next GPSC exm. held for Lecturer in civil engg. so pls give me some idea of next exm.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  2. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  3. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Date of next GPSC exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. List of universities that specialize in Civil Engineering?
  6. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  7. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda? -- [New]
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Which are the companies for civil engineering in Surat?
  11. Can I give GPSC exam after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  13. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  15. How to choose a suitable university in Germany or US for MS in Civil engineering?
  16. What to do after graduation in Civil Engineering from Pune University?
  17. Cutoff of 2nd year civil engineering in pune university?
  18. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for next GPSC exam of Civil engineering? I've completed Civil Engineering from Pune university and belongs to Surat

what is the next schedule of GPSC exam for civil engineering? i will complete my B.E. civil in 2013 so, when i apply for GPSC?
3rd May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the scheduled date for next GPSC exam of Civil engineering? I've completed Civil Engineering from Pune university and belongs to Surat

How to date of next gpsc exam?
11th October 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduate civil engineer by aura management study Rajkot so I eligible for gpsc or upsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?