21st December 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the entrance exam of Ph.D in Education?

What is the date of entrance exam of p hd in education..please tell me what is the date

Related Questions:
  1. Date and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) entrance exam of Jiwaji University?
  2. When is the last date for entrance exam form for Ph.D in education?
  3. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Education?
  5. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  8. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD if pursuing Distance M.Phil?
  11. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  14. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  15. Can someone please answer me soon on the common entrance exams which we need to give for doing Ph.D course?
  16. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
  18. Complete information about NBHM PhD entrance exam
22nd December 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the entrance exam of Ph.D in Education?

i m 24 year old. I hve completed my m.a nd b.ed. Plz give me future guidance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?