2nd July 2012, 01:35 PM
Siri Reddy K

What is the date of issue of examination forms for girls?

Can u please inform me the date n the issue of examination forms for girls.Regards

29th February 2016, 05:19 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of issue of examination forms for girls?

Please mention the name of Examination. It is not possible to comment any line about the examination form and about examination date without having full details about that exam.

But I can give one idea to you by which you can get some information, I will suggest you to visit the official website because any notification regarding exam date will come at the official website only. So visit the official website of that exam and try to find the required information.

Also you can ask about examination details to your class teachers or you can also ask your doubts with your friend.

But getting an information from official website is a best option because there will zero chance of any mistake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?