5th November 2012, 05:33 AM
jagann1990

What is the date for JTO entrance exam?

please tell me the date for jto 2013..could u please provide to me the date for the same

7th October 2014, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for JTO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagann1990 View Post
please tell me the date for jto 2013..could u please provide to me the date for the same

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If You have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category.

2013 BSNL JTO exam date is already over so you can wait for next notification.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?