31st July 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of publish of results of UGC NET June

I want to know the date of publishing the result of ugc net june 2012?

23rd September 2012, 10:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of publish of results of UGC NET June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the date of publishing the result of ugc net june 2012?
NET: National Eligibility test

This examination is conducted by UGC, Two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you must have completed your post graduate degree course, the examination is conducted in June and December every year. This year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also out.

If you have appeared for this examination in June then you can check your result from the official website.

The result was already published on 18/Sept/2012 in the official website.

If you cracked this examination, then you are provisionally eligible for Lectureship post and Also do P.hd course from the top colleges in India.

Please check your result from the given link, if you have not checked your result, for more details check official website.

Check Result: Click Here
23rd September 2012, 11:02 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hi,

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for postgraduate students to qualify for lecturership or research program in India.
UGC conducts the NET exam twice in a year, once in the month of june and second time in the month of December.
For Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship UGC NET June 2012 was Held on 24th June 2012.
UGC NET Result June 2012 has been released.
UGC declared the results for NET June 2012 on 18 September 2012.
The result of the UGC-NET June 24th, 2012 exam is now available on the UGC websites www.ugc.ac.in and www.ugcnetonline.in

Good Luck!!!
28th September 2012, 05:05 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The NET(National Eligibility Test) Exam is conducted twice in a year by the University Grants Commission in the months of June and December for JRF and Lecturership post.

* In 2012 , The june exam has already been conducted and its result has recently released on 18th of September , 2012.

* In order to check your result , you may visit here : http://www.ugcnetonline.in/Result_june2012.pdf.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?