25th May 2012, 04:23 AM
dinantika

What is the date of sale of MSc Botany forms in Calcutta University?

pls let me knw the date of sale of msc botany forms of calcutta university

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  2. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  3. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  4. What is the date of sale of forms for MSc botany?
  5. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university
  6. What is the date of application form sale for MSc Botany
  7. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  9. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  10. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  12. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  13. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  14. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  16. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  18. Is MSc botany from Dr CV Raman University recognized by UGC?
3rd June 2013, 11:43 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of sale of MSc Botany forms in Calcutta University?

Dear,
Mostly the Admission is done in the Month of June and July,Beside this you must visit to the main site for getting the Particular Dates and Informations on Applications Form and Admission is done through Online Mode,So,You must have to apply Online.

They may also conduct the Entrance examinations in order to seek Admission for Post Graduations Courses,So,You may also have to apply for it,In order to become Completely Eligible for the Courses.

I have mentioned the Main Site of Calcutta University below,You may visit it for more Informations and Details:-
http://www.caluniv.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?