10th April 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?

could u please let me know when the forms for the msc course will come out and is the msc course usefull for becoming a lecturer in any ihm. I am in the final year of B.Sc in hospitality and hotel administration

6th July 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?

i need to fill application form of ihm pusa in m.sc in dietetics and food sevice managemnt
9th July 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?

please let me know when are the applications for cht and msc cuming out for may 2012 passouts from ihm
29th November 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing her B.Sc.in Hospitality And Addministration from IHM KKR/NCHMCT, New Delhi in Final year.
Now, she is interested for M.Sc in the similar line from Pusa whether she will be allowed to apply or not?
Because her final course will be completed by June/July. Please advise.
11th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms of M.Sc. in hotel management courses?
11th March 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms of M.Sc. in hotel management courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?