27th December 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of submission of MAT form?

When a date is to submit the form mat...please tell me the date for that

28th December 2011, 12:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of submission of MAT form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is Conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year. The examination is Conducted in February, May, September and December. For this Year MAT Examination was Completed and if you are Interested in MAT Examination then please apply for February 2012 MAT Examination.

The Notification of February MAT Examination is Availiable in the official website.

>> Last Date For Online Registration : 17 January 2012 (Tuesday)

>> Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 19 January 2012

So, If you are Interested in MAT Examination then please fill the MAT Application form Online.

To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for MAT Examination.

If you need more Information About February MAT Examination then please check official website of AIMA :

http://www.aima-ind.org

Complete Details About Feb MAT : Click Here
28th December 2011, 12:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
The mat exam is for Joining MBA , This is the entrance exam which is held 4 times in a year.

The details information are as follows......

Good luck,............
28th December 2011, 12:40 PM
arun.potturu

The MAT exam is conducted 4 times in a year and it is conducted by AIMA services.The new year feb notification is released.
1.Last Date For Online Registration : 17 January 2012 (Tuesday)
2.Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi : 19 January 2012
For applying online visit the website www.aima.nic.in
The application fees is 1200 and for more details visit the above website.
28th December 2011, 01:02 PM
dipakmayatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
visit official website of MAT examination you can gate all the information about it.
28th December 2011, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are two options to take the MAT exam – Computer based test and Paper based test. You can apply both online and offline. The last date to submit the filled application form will be in the 17th January 2012. The paper based test will be held 5th February 2012 and the computer based test will commence 11th of the same month. To appear for the exam, you should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year students can also apply.
27th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

The Mat paper which is going to be held on 2nd september for that what is the last date of form submition and in which month the result will be out and in which month we get admission.
14th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hello.i hvto give test of mat in this dec 2012..please let me know d last date of submission of form.........n i hvto apply it online?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?