10th January 2012, 01:19 AM
lav.shukla89

Is it important to join any coaching institute before appear for the interview?

sir

I want to know that is it important to join any coaching institute before appearing for any interview what r the most important thinks interviewer looking in a candidate , sir I am going to face a bank po interview as a Mba finance student then what r the most important thing i have to keep in my mind plz response me as soon as possible.

10th January 2012, 11:13 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it important to join any coaching institute before appear for the interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lav.shukla89 View Post
sir

I want to know that is it important to join any coaching institute before appearing for any interview what r the most important thinks interviewer looking in a candidate , sir I am going to face a bank po interview as a Mba finance student then what r the most important thing i have to keep in my mind plz response me as soon as possible.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
on clearing the written test for the post of BANK PO,which you gave earlier.now,

INTERVIEW is something which determines your caliber in a particular field. as you mentioned that you are going to give your interview for the post of BANK PO

Things to keep in mind:
  • as you are a student of MBA finance thgey may ask you about your field and background
  • They may ask you about recent developments in banking sector
  • why do you think you deserve this?
  • what are your qualities and weaknesses?
  • Dont PANIC
BEST OF LUCK!!
ROKNITS
10th January 2012, 12:02 PM
22prakash

Default Re: Is it important to join any coaching institute before appear for the interview?

It does not important to join any coaching before Interview . If you have perfect command on your field relative subjects, you have confidence , current affairs knowledge etc.
But it is important that you keep on preparation in a group. Because for test your interview/ communication skills you should prepare in a group.
10th January 2012, 02:32 PM
deepakshikalyan

According to me it is not compulsory to join a coaching class for appearing in an interview. one should have knowledge about his/her field, must be confident enough to present his/her views clearly before the interviewer. come to know about innerself..if u think that coaching classe will provide you a better opportunity to clear the interview then you must go for it. main thing with these classes is that they are experienced in training students for various fields and nothing more. have you ever been for an interview before?? if yes then you might know your flaws. one can prepare for an interview even at one's own basis. there are very few simple fundamentals,following which may help you out. first of all- which ever language you speak, you must have command over that language.. do not show signs of nervousness...donot argue with the interviewer...try to speak fluently in what so ever language you use..try speaking in front of the mirror..have a conversation with your friend,,these will improve fluency. interviews are generally conducted to check the personality,behaviour and capability of the candidates because you have shown your intelligence before..that is why you have come so far till the interview...hope your interview goes well..and have a successful future..!!
14th August 2012, 01:18 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

WOooooowwwww!

Congratulations Dear, on clearing your test for the post of Bank PO.

Don't worry about the interview. It's easy to give. I'm giving you some tips over this.

1. Don't be nervous at any cost.

2. They ask you about the latest updates in the banking sector.

3. They may ask about your background.

4. Give your proper introduction.

5. They may ask about your strength and weaknesses. Tell them about those which they feel beneficial for there own growth.

6. They may ask about your capabilities, which make you the deserve candidate for this post.

7. They may check your mental strength by asking some questions.

8. If you have any gap in your studies then be prepare to give better answer with proper reason.

9. Don't loose your confidence.

10. They may ask about your future paln, only tell about those which seems to be beneficial for your and organization's growth. If you are here, only for some time then there's no need to tell this to HR.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?