29th February 2012, 12:58 PM
shuchibhatt

Am I eligible for NET Exam in Computer Science for the year 2012 having completed M.Sc in Computer Science in the year of 2004?

I am M.sc. in computer science from distance rajasthan university in 2004, can i eligible for Net exam(computer science) in 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to takeup UGC NET exam in computer science? I have completed MSc in computer science
  2. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  3. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  5. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  6. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science -- [New]
  7. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam?
  8. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  10. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  11. How to prepare for NET after completing MSc in Computer Science with 60% aggregate
  12. Am I eligible for NET exam in computer science after completing Msc IT? I am doing MSc IT(in 4th sem.)
  13. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  15. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  16. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  18. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
29th February 2012, 07:40 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam in Computer Science for the year 2012 having completed M.Sc in Computer Science in the year of 2004?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuchibhatt View Post
I am M.sc. in computer science from distance rajasthan university in 2004, can i eligible for Net exam(computer science) in 2012?

Eligibility For NET Exam

In order to appear for the National Eligibility Test a candidate must have the following eligibility criterion :-

1) No age restriction for candidates applying for the lectureship program but candidates applying for the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) candidates must be less than 28 years as on the first date of the month in which the exam is going to be held..

2) All the candidates appearing for the exam must have secured 55% aggregate in their post graduation from a recognized University..

Since, its been 8 years since you passed out your M.Sc. hence, i don't think you will be eligible any more for appearing for the JRF..but you can surely apply for the Lectureship if you wish to..

The UGC NET is conducted every year in June and December..

For more details on the exam you can visit http://ugcnetonline.in

Here are some previous year question papers which will help you get acquainted to the pattern and the level of the questions..

Hope they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
29th February 2012, 08:20 PM
BLACKTO

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam in Computer Science for the year 2012 having completed M.Sc in Computer Science in the year of 2004?

Am I eligible for NET Exam in Computer Science for the year 2012 having completed M.Sc in Computer Science in the year of 2004?

Quote: Originally Posted by shuchibhatt

Eligibility For NET Exam

In order to appear for the National Eligibility Test a candidate must have the following eligibility criterion :-

1) No age restriction for candidates applying for the lectureship program but candidates applying for the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) candidates must be less than 28 years as on the first date of the month in which the exam is going to be held..

2) All the candidates appearing for the exam must have secured 55% aggregate in their post graduation from a recognized University..

Since, its been 8 years since you passed out your M.Sc. hence, i don't think you will be eligible any more for appearing for the JRF..but you can surely apply for the Lectureship if you wish to..

Here are some previous year question papers which will help you get acquainted to the pattern and the level of the questions..

Hope they help you out in your preparations..

all the best..
1st May 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET Exam in Computer Science for the year 2012 having completed M.Sc in Computer Science in the year of 2004?

I have passed M.Sc (maths), a regular course from DU. Am i eleigible for NET exam in computer science?
13th August 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

a bsc 3rd sem student can applay for net
14th August 2012, 01:25 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Eligibility For NET Exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?