30th June 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the date and time of counseling after scoring 123856 rank?

My rank is 123856 tel me the date and time for counselling

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  2. What is the date of 2nd counseling after scoring 12644 rank in BBA?
  3. Can I get admission in IP in 1st counseling in good college after scoring 9076 rank in CET exam? Date of counseling?
  4. What is the date of counseling after scoring a rank of 3212 in IP university?
  5. Will I be called for MBA counseling after scoring 4108 rank in CET MBA?
  6. What is the counseling date and time for staff nurse course?
  7. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college can I get and when will be by counseling after scoring 4794 rank?
  9. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date? -- [New]
  10. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam after scoring 32495 rank in WBJEE exam?
  11. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  12. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  13. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 12784?
  14. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  15. Can I get government college by counseling after scoring 12728 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Exam date of counseling for BBA for 1588 ranker? Venue of counseling?
  17. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  18. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
16th November 2012, 01:26 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date and time of counseling after scoring 123856 rank?

Your question lack proper details. You haven't mentioned in which entrance examination you have scored a rank of 123856. Without knowing the name of the entrance examination, the degree course you want to pursue and your educational qualification (aggregate marks scored) it is not possible to give the date and time of counseling.

However, i would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution where you want 'to apply for admission/have already applied' for date and timings of the counseling.
16th November 2012, 01:28 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date and time of counseling after scoring 123856 rank?

Your question lack proper details. You haven't mentioned in which entrance examination you have scored a rank of 123856. Without knowing the name of the entrance examination, the degree course you want to pursue and your educational qualification (aggregate marks scored) it is not possible to give the date and time of counseling.

However, i would advice you to contact the admission department of the institution where you want 'to apply for admission/have already applied' for date and timings of the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?