17th March 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between 3 years Law and 5 years Law course? Which course should I prefer if I am doing B.Com 2nd year?

wht differences in

3 year law and 5 year law course

now i am doing b.com 2nd year , plain , i want do law

so which course i prefer 3year or 5year course.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it?
  2. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  3. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
  4. What is the difference in between the LLB courses of 3 and 5 years?
  5. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  7. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  8. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  9. How to pursue MS in Cyber Law or PG in Cyber Law? Difference between both the courses
  10. M.Com and 3 years law after completing B.Com?
  11. Will I get a seat in Government Law Colleges after scoring 1640 rank in Law CET? Which colleges provide Hostel Accommodation Facility for 5 years Law Course?
  12. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  13. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  14. Can I be eligible to pursue 3 years law in Ambedkar Law University?
  15. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  16. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  17. How to do Law after passing TYB.Com?
  18. Is it possible to do CS and 5 year law course together?
24th May 2011, 06:29 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between 3 years Law and 5 years Law course? Which course should I prefer if I am doing B.Com 2nd year?

Hi,

After 10+2 you can join five years course in LLB.

After Graduation you can join three years course in LLB.

So you can join three years course after your Graduation.

Best wishes.
4th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between 3 years Law and 5 years Law course? Which course should I prefer if I am doing B.Com 2nd year?

how much percentage of marks is required in b.com hons to get admission in the top law colleges in india after completing b.com
13th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

now i`m doing BE Mechanical engineering, what should i do after completing the course?
20th July 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neenubaby View Post
Hi,

After 10+2 you can join five years course in LLB.

After Graduation you can join three years course in LLB.

So you can join three years course after your Graduation.

Best wishes.
kl;jl;
31st October 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 5 yr course if I am a graduate
3rd June 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

what is better : 5 years of law or 3 years of graduation in b.com 3 years of law ??
25th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limitation of 3 years LLB. course
25th June 2012, 06:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

3 years Law and 5 years Law course are both under Graduate Law Course.

One can purse 3 years Law Course after Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 30 years.

Five year Law course called as Integrated Law Degree can be pursed after 12th standard in any stream with 50% marks from a recognized Board within the age of 25 years.

As you are pursing 2nd year B.Com. so you should prefer for three year Law Course after Graduation.

Some top Institutions conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to under Graduate Law course.

Some institutions also conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in Graduation level.
9th May 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hiii,
nw i m dng my bsc maths 2nd year
can i preter llb aftr my course? is it apt for me?
if yes wich i should choose the 3year course or the 5 year course?
30th September 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

After completing your graduation go for three year law if u go for five year law then again you have invest your years so its better to take three year law course. Both having the same value
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?