29th May 2012, 01:28 PM
ankita_sh

What is the difference between B.E and B.tech? How to pursue studies with B.Tech CSE in some good engineering college?

I am a 12th pass out and waiting for my AIEEE result. I want to pursue my studies with B Tech( CSE) in some good engineering college. I want to know that what is the difference between BE an B tech. Which one is better in terms of Placement scale and package? Kindly reply.

31st May 2016, 07:58 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the difference between B.E and B.tech? How to pursue studies with B.Tech CSE in some good engineering college?

There is no difference between B.E and B.TECH,both are same and have same meaning and importance and is not unsimilar to each other.

To understand you in simple word both are same and are just two names for one, something that same in meaning but have two names. B.E stands for bachelor of engineering, B.TECH stands for bachelor of technology.Both are four year engineering degree college at undergraduate level,same degree but different name.One can go for any of the degree among them but will be of equal importance.No priority or special importance is given to anyone in that case.Bot represents same sets of qualification as mentioned above they are two names of same degree/qualification,nothing much.

There is no difference salary/package,placement as you worry about,but equal value and importance both enjoys in all fields, whether salary or placement both have same importance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?