8th June 2019, 06:10 PM
Gadige bhavana

What is the difference between B.Sc Pharmacy and B.Tech Pharmacy?

I have got 53 marks in AP EAMCET, 2019 and 869 in Intermediate. Will I get admission in any colleges in Andhra Pradesh for studying a Bachelors degree in Pharmacy? Further, which is good B.Sc Pharmacy or B.Tech Pharmacy? Which has more scope and job opportunities? What is the major difference between the two courses?

15th June 2019, 04:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between B.Sc Pharmacy and B.Tech Pharmacy?

You will have to apply for counselling of AP EAMCET then only you can get admission in colleges.

B.Tech Pharma is actually B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology. In this course, you will study medicines's preparation, dosages, effects, etc. Its also deals with the study of construction of industrial units and labs where medicines are manufactured.

On the other hand, B.Pharma is for those ones who wish to become Pharamacist. It deals with study of preparing drugs/medicines to cure illness of patients. There is need of pharmacists in every medical shops and hospitals.

No doubt, B Pharma is better than B.Tech Pharma as there is much demand of Pharmacists everywhere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?