1st July 2011, 02:25 AM
scholamabula

Difference between Bachelor of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy? What to do after completing these courses?

what is the difference between bachelor of pharmacy and doctor of pharmacy [courses] and what are the activities done by the people who complete these courses

28th September 2011, 03:57 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Difference between Bachelor of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy? What to do after completing these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholamabula View Post
what is the difference between bachelor of pharmacy and doctor of pharmacy [courses] and what are the activities done by the people who complete these courses

hi dear,
bachelor of pharmacy means- B.pharma, after completion this course, you becomes a compounding chemist, you can get jobs in-

pharmaceutical industry,
hospital pharmacist,
railway pharmacist,
army pharmacist etc.

and doctor of pharmacy means Pharm d, now a days this course is more demandeble in abroad than india, after completion of pharm d, you becomes an universal pharmacist. you can get job in foreign.

all the best>
20th January 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Bachelor of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy? What to do after completing these courses?

Can a pharm doctor prescribe?
16th December 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Bachelor of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy? What to do after completing these courses?

can we work as a physician after completion of phRMACY
25th May 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there no scope in kerala???may i know about the salary after completing pharm d?
2nd August 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hai im swapna cmpltd inter second year i was confussed abt d courses of CA and CS PLZ GIVE ME COMPLETE DETAIL ABT BOTH
23rd April 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am shahzad ansari please give me complete detail of all pharma course . My e-mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?