24th November 2011, 01:21 AM

What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?

What is the difference between BscMLT and BMLT?their is any difference between the duration of the courses? i am planning to study the distance education from sikkim manippal university.please give me the answer,thank you..

15th September 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?

what isdifference between Bsc. MLT and BMLT
12th June 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?

PLZ TELL ME WHICH IS BETTER COURSE AMONG NURSING, BLT, BIOTECHNOLOGY ,BIOCHEMISTRY OR ZOOLOGY HONOURS
1st July 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is different B.Sc and BMLT course?
27th November 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what isdifference between Bsc. MLT and BMLT
plz send me what is diffrent bmlt and bsc.mly
15th September 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am study in bsc after i want to complete DMLT can i eligible for drug inspector exam & i am also cleared diploma pharmacy....plz reply me
2nd June 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between bsc mlt & dmlt
30th July 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference bsc mlt or bachlor of vocational in mlt. Both are the same OR NOT
12th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Sumer S. Rathore

Post Re: What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?

Dear,

There are no difference between BMLT and B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology. Both are same and only difference of nomenclature. The mother of distance education (IGNOU) also use the name of this degree as Bachelor / B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
12th September 2015, 07:50 PM
Sumer S. Rathore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
What is the difference between BscMLT and BMLT?their is any difference between the duration of the courses? i am planning to study the distance education from sikkim manippal university.please give me the answer,thank you..

Dear

There are no difference between BMLT and B.Sc. MLT. Both degree are same only difference of nomenclature. The Mother of distance education (IGNOU) also use the Name of Programme as Bachelor / B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
7th November 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

what is difference between BMLT and BMLS,study mlt in nigeria,and prefered to study BMLT in india,but in nigeria they are using BMLS,what is the different thanks.
30th November 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i completed my post graduation in biotechnology.i am planning to open laboratory like diagonastic centre can I do that
3rd January 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate and now I don't know what should I take bscmlt or BMLT? I am getting confusion what is the difference between them and for how many years duration for each?
27th March 2017, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Uttaranchal (P.G) Collage of Bio-Medical Science & Hospital is affiliated by HNB Garhwal Central University? And is it a one of the best paramedical college in uttarakhand? Debraj chattopadhyay. Adra. West Bengal.
14th June 2017, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MLT and BMLT courses?
Which are the colleges for it in Gujarat and what is the fees and percentage scored by a student?
19th June 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I did bsc. mlt and now i am entrusted to do msc in quality management system. Am i eligible for the course? please instruct me...!
5th February 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

What is difference in salary scale of BMLT & Bsc Mlt
29th March 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between bmlt and bscmlt
9th September 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have gap in my education and I am fail in bsc second year so I left tat course .can I admit for bmlt?
18th January 2021, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

A BMLT graduate can apply for UPSC exams?
1st May 2022, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

is capital univarsity(jharkhand) is good for bmlt course and is there are any risk for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?