23rd July 2013, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between HND Marine engineering and B.Tech marine engineering

what is the difference between hnd marine engineering and btech marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  8. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  11. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course? -- [New]
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  14. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  15. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  16. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
  17. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  18. Can i do marine engineering after finishing my BE(CSE)?
24th May 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between HND Marine engineering and B.Tech marine engineering

which is better? hnd marine engineering or BE marine engineering
please let me know it as soon as posible
9th July 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between HND Marine engineering and B.Tech marine engineering

What is the difference between mareen engg. After 12th and marine engg. After be/btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?