22nd April 2012, 08:19 PM
keshav chakave

What is the difference between M.A Geography and MSc Geography?

hello sir,
what is the difference between MA geography & Msc geography?

7th March 2013, 04:30 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: What is the difference between M.A Geography and MSc Geography?

Friend,
The first two years of the degree are spent completing the core Geography training. In First Year, a typical combination of courses might be Geography and two other subjects (Earth Science, Sustainable Development, Chemistry and Biology are popular choices for B.Sc. Geographers, while Sustainable Development, Social Anthropology, Economics, Management or a language are popular choices with M.A. Geographers, but many other combinations are possible). In Second Year, students take two courses; one is in Geography and the other is in a subject area of your choice - usually one of those studied in first year.

Have a great day!!!
27th May 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m.sc geography in distance with out chemistry at
graduation level
10th October 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed ba with maths and sanskrit and msc mathematics regular from kurukshetra university .Can i have done msc geography from distance education from ignou????
7th March 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

My subjects were history education and sociology ... ive done ma in sociology can I do ma in geography?
9th May 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between M.A. and M.Sc I'm geography, are these two different courses??
21st May 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

If I apply for MA after doing Bsc in geography, will it in any way, harm my career later? Is MSc in any way more demanding than MA in geography? what do you suggest?
8th November 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Many universities offer ma geography without considering applicants subjects at graduation level one of such universities is Nalanda open University. It is a state university offering ma geography via distance education also affiliated to UGC (DEB)
10th September 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA(HONS) Geography from Delhi university and wish to do my post graduation in geography.Can u please suggest me recognised universities which offer this course through distance education as I'm working and cannot pursue regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?