7th February 2018, 12:22 AM
Nikhil S Poojary

What is difference between MBA in Aviation Management and MBA in Logistics Management?

Hello, this is Nikhil, right now I'm pursuing my B.Sc. Aviation degree first year. So, can I pursue MBA in Aviation Management? And, also what is the difference between Logistics Management and Aviation Management?

15th April 2018, 12:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is difference between MBA in Aviation Management and MBA in Logistics Management?

The task to be carried out by a candidate having MBA degree in Aviation management and MBA logistics is same. The basic difference between two is that candidate with MBA logistics deals with companies like DHL, Blue Dart, TNT, DTDC etc. while the candidate with MBA aviation deals with GMR, Jet Airways, British Airways, Lufthansa etc.
There is no difference of salary of an MBA aviation candidate and MBA logistics candidates. Both can expect the annual salary of 4 to 7 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?