9th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MBA(Aviation Management) from Anna Science and Management College. As I am interested to do MBA(Aviation Management) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  3. Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College? Duration of this course?
  5. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in Anna Science and Management College?
  6. Seats available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in Anna Science and Management College?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. B-Schools in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka after 635.5 and 80.5 percentile in MAT?
  9. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  10. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for PGCET in Andhra Pradesh? I'm in final year of B.Pharma and have done PUC in Andhra Pradesh
  14. Which good colleges can I expect having secured a rank of 307 in PGCET Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Is BBM best for girls?
  16. Which are the BCA colleges in West Bengal?
  17. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  18. Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?
13th July 2018, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?

You can take the decision by visiting the campus of the said institute. If you think that the college has good infrastructure and students are placed at good companies, then only confirm the admission.

Different people will give different opinion about the college. You have to take your own decision, based on personal experience.
15th July 2018, 07:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?

** M.B.A. Aviation Management or Master of Business Administration in Aviation Management is a postgraduate Management course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th and graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** As per my suggestion you should study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?