7th February 2018, 01:34 PM
rupu110997

How to apply for Internship in Tata Steel being a student of B.Tech from NIFFT?

I am pursuing B.Tech from National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology(NIFFT). Currently, I am in 3rd year of Metallurgy & Materials engineering. I have to do summer internship at TATA STEEL, Jamshedpur. I do not have any contact at there. Then, how to proceed next?

Related Questions:
  1. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  2. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  4. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for EEE 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  13. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  15. Can I apply for Summer Internship if worked as an Apprentice in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur being an Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Tata Steel internship if I am a BCA student?
  17. How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel being an IT 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
15th April 2018, 01:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in Tata Steel being a student of B.Tech from NIFFT?

Being a 3rd-year B.Tech candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in Tata Steel. You are required to write an application addressing to the HR manager of the company. Also, apply for the recommendation letter from the "training and placement cell' of your college. Attach the recommendation letter along with the application and submit the same to the Human Resource department at Tata Steel.
Once, the HR head of the company approved your application, you can start the internship from the given schedule.
Take care of following during internship:
1.Be punctual and maintain discipline.
2. Make a training report because you have to submit the same at the end of training.
3. Don't take pictures in prohibited areas.
4. Take care of safety and use PPE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?