12th July 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What the different eligibility criteria to be fulfilled to write the Civil Judge entrance exam?

I am pursuing final year L.L.B. but I want to go for Judicial exams. I mean Civil Judge exam. Kindly request you to provide the detail eligibility criteria with the age limit and application procedure details.

27th July 2020, 05:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What the different eligibility criteria to be fulfilled to write the Civil Judge entrance exam?

**As per the current notification,you can apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission as civil judge ,last date to apply is 02-08-2020

--Eligibility criteria and application process:-

1.Age status:- 23 to 35 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST: 5 years,OBC (NCL): 3 years,
PWD: 10 years)

2.Education Qualification:- LLB graduation degree

3.Must be citizen of India

4.Mode of payment:- Online

5.Application fee:-

a)SC/ST of WB State & PWD:- Nil

b)Others:- Rs. 210/-

--Selection procedure:-Based on

i) Preliminary Examination (comprises o MCQ Type),

ii)Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written),

iii) and Personality Test.

--Can apply on official website :-- wbpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?