27th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?

how can I get admission in top govt baa college ? where will i get the form?what are the criteria to fulfilled?do i have to sit for any entrance exams ?

Related Questions:
8th May 2012, 06:11 PM
kkkirti

Smile Re: How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can I get admission in top govt baa college ? where will i get the form?what are the criteria to fulfilled?do i have to sit for any entrance exams ?
Hi, the procedure of taking admission in BBA is very simple.
The candidate should be 12th passed from any stream arts, commerce.
The minimum percentage should be 60%
The colleges offering bba are:-
AITM
MVN
NGF
MRI
Jamia university
LPU
Ignou etc.
17th May 2012, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?

do we have to pass in all the subjects to get admission in BBA college..
30th May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission top BBA colleges? Where will I get the form? What criteria is to be fulfilled? Do I have to sit for any entrance exam?

student with 63% can get admission in bba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?