21st April 2019, 08:19 PM
Aarya barot

What are the different requirements for GPSC?

I am studying in 12th Commerce. How can I opt for GPSC Gazetted Officer after 12th boards? What should I do for that after completion of my Intermediate?

30th April 2019, 04:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different requirements for GPSC?

The different requirements to apply for the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment is given below:-

Educational qualification:- Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

Age:- Minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

Pay Scale:- Pay scale is from Rs.44,900 to Rs.14,24, 400 per month.

As per my opinion, you must focus on your studies and set your goal to qualify PSC examination in single attempt then only you can qualify this examination.

Gujarat Public Service Commission website address:-https://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
30th April 2019, 07:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different requirements for GPSC?

The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for GPSC examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree or master's degree from a recognized university of India.

2. The age criteria for this exam is 21-28 years.

OBC, SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?