9th August 2019, 10:16 AM
Jaydip Talaviya

What are the different requirements to study Master's Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

Hello, I recently appeared and scored 5.5 band in IELTS examination and I am pursuing my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering with more than 7 CGPA. And I have also cleared the German language examination upto A2 level. Then am I eligible to get admission in Germany to study Master's in Mechanical Engineering?

22nd June 2023, 02:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different requirements to study Master's Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

The admission process involves submitting an online application directly to the University or program of interest.
Documents required are
Academic transcripts
English proficiency test score
Statement of purpose
Letter of Recommendation
CV/Resume
Any other documents required by the University or program such as GRE/ GMAT score
The admission requirements may vary depending on the University and program but typically include bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, minimum GPA , english proficiency test score etc.
30th June 2023, 06:56 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: What are the different requirements to study Master's Mechanical Engineering in Germany?

To study for a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering in Germany, there are certain requirements that you typically need to fulfill. Here are some common requirements:

1. Educational Qualifications: You will need a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. The degree should be recognized by the German higher education system.

2. Language Proficiency: Proficiency in the German language is essential for studying in Germany. You will need to demonstrate your language skills by providing a recognized language certificate such as the TestDaF or the DSH (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang).

3. English Proficiency: Many Master's programs in Germany are taught in English, especially at international universities or programs. If the program you are interested in is in English, you will need to demonstrate proficiency in English by providing a recognized language test such as the TOEFL or IELTS.

4. Academic Transcripts: You will need to provide your academic transcripts and certificates from your previous studies, including your Bachelor's degree.

5. Statement of Purpose: You may be required to submit a statement of purpose or motivation letter explaining why you wish to pursue a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering and your future goals.

6. Letters of Recommendation: Some universities may ask for letters of recommendation from professors or academic advisors who can vouch for your academic abilities and potential.

7. Resume/CV: You may be required to submit a comprehensive resume or curriculum vitae (CV) outlining your academic background, work experience, research projects, and any other relevant qualifications.

It is important to note that specific requirements can vary among universities and programs, so it is advisable to visit the official websites of the universities you are interested in and carefully review their admission requirements and application procedures. Additionally, application deadlines and additional requirements (such as entrance exams or interviews) may also apply, so make sure to stay updated and plan your application accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?