10th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?

I have completed my mechanical engg in with an aggregate of 65% and a score of 7 in IELTS. I am planning to do PG diploma then go for masters in Germany.. Am I eligible? Can you please give me the criteria followed to apply? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  3. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission for doing masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  9. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  10. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  11. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?
  13. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  14. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  15. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  16. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  18. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
18th December 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?

To be eligible to pursue Masters in Mechanical Engineering course in German Universities, you should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised board and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. Since, you have scored 65% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course and 7 bands in IELTS examination, you are eligible to do Master's in Mechanical Engineering course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?