24th June 2023, 01:47 AM
Manusha1999

Can I get the passed certificate of Diploma having 3 backlogs?

I'm having 3 subjects backlogs in end exam and 1 backlog in internal exam... If I have passed internal exam, can I get the passed certificate in diploma ? Please reply me...

30th June 2023, 01:52 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: Can I get the passed certificate of Diploma having 3 backlogs?

Typically, the issuance of a passed certificate for a Diploma program depends on the specific policies and regulations of the educational institution where you completed your diploma. In general, a passed certificate is granted upon successful completion of all the required courses and examinations within the diploma program.

If you have three backlogs (i.e., subjects in which you did not pass) in your Diploma program, it is likely that you have not met the requirements for a passed certificate. The backlogs indicate that you still need to successfully clear those subjects to fulfill the academic requirements of the program.

To obtain a passed certificate, you would typically need to clear all the backlog subjects by passing the respective examinations or completing any other requirements specified by your educational institution. Once you have successfully fulfilled all the program requirements, including clearing the backlogs, you can apply to the institution to receive your passed certificate.

It is recommended to reach out to your educational institution's administration or academic department to inquire about their specific policies and procedures for addressing backlogs and obtaining the passed certificate. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the process and any additional requirements you may need to fulfill.
30th June 2023, 02:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get the passing certificate of the Diploma course unless you clear the pending backlog papers of your Diploma degree course within the maximum stipulated time for completing the course by reappearing the pending backlog papers once again.
30th June 2023, 05:22 PM
Shantanubose22

This cap depends on which university you are applying to. Generally, 2 to 3 backlogs are acceptable. But in such cases, a backlog certificate will be required to prove that you have passed those tests. If the applicant has a backlog greater than acceptable, their application may be rejected.
30th June 2023, 05:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You will get the diploma certificate only after clearing your backlogs. Without clearing your backlogs you are not eligible the certificate.

So, you should clear your backlogs to get the certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?