16th February 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?

what will be the fee structure to do masters in germany for a mechanical engineer? I am interested in mechanical only and none else.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  2. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  3. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  7. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  8. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  9. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  10. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  11. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  13. Can I apply for Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 65% in 6 semesters?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  18. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
24th December 2014, 04:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?

It depends upon the university in which you wish to join. There are two types of universities in Germany.
1)Public universities(State universities)
2)Private universities
I suggest to join in State universities in Germany. Because, you can complete your MS in 3-4 lakhs in State universities. The state universities will receive funds from government. So, there are less fees in these universities. But in private universities, it will cost up to 12 to 15 lakhs for the completion of your MS in Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?