6th September 2019, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the disadvantages of studying from a non-AICTE approved college?

I am doing BCA from a UGC recognised university but it is not AICTE approved. So, will I face any future problem regarding finding jobs or getting admission in any colleges for Master courses? Generally, what are the disadvantages of not studying from a Non-AICTE approved colleges?

12th September 2019, 01:29 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the disadvantages of studying from a non-AICTE approved college?

AICTE gives the his recognition to the technical learning colleges while UGC gives its recognition to the general degree colleges. BCA is a non technical general degree course. So it is very normal that your college have a recognition of ugc not AICTE . I think my answer will satisfy you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?