22nd September 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?

Sir, would you kindly tell me about distance b.ed course fees? i am b.com graduate may i elegible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  3. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  6. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  7. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  9. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  10. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  11. Procedure to pursure law after B.COM? Exams to be applied for and syllabus of those exams?
  12. Is M.Com course available in Sambalpur University? What is the total duration and the fee structure?
  13. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. Fee structure for SC/ST students in IIM? Whether any fee concession is provided to such candidates?
  16. Am i eligible to study MA English from EFLU through distance mode? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I do B.Ed through Arts after graduating in B.Sc?
  18. What is the criteria for management quota? Is there any reservation for Muslims in Kashmir?
17th November 2011, 09:44 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?

Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
IGNOU
These are universities which are offering B.ED correspondence.
but most of them offering only on experience in teaching basis.
Do regular B.ED.
IF you clear the entrance of regular b.ed than it will not cost much to you.
Do preparation for entrance examination and clear the examination.
18th November 2011, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the distance B.Ed course fee structure? Are B.Com students eligible for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, would you kindly tell me about distance b.ed course fees? i am b.com graduate may i elegible for this course?
Dear friend,

Those candidate completed graduation with above 50% marks are eligible for B.ed course.But for the case of distance education there is no marks criteria.But they shortlisted the name on the basis of graduation marks.

The fees of the university is vary so we can give the proper fees amount.

Yes , B.COM graduate are eligible B.Ed course.

Colleges and universities offering B.Ed through distance education:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Bangalore University Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education

Bharathiar University - School of Distance Education

Bharathidasan University - Center for Distance Education

Himachal Pradesh University International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning , Shimla, Himachal Pradesh

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Thanks
28th September 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

fees structure of bed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?