4th December 2010, 09:12 PM
Ujjwal Jyoti

What to do after 12th to become a Pilot?

Hi m ujjwal frm a small town called ara.. what to do after +2 to become a pilot?

Please help

5th December 2010, 12:14 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th to become a Pilot?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
15th December 2010, 09:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th to become a Pilot?

hello friend

don't worry about the area where you're

we are here to help you

and to become a pilot it is a costly issue if you want to become a civil pilot

or the indian air force will conduct examination for pilot then you have to be physically fit along with your age requirements then only you can become a govt pilot

which is safe

so be updated with all the notifications of indian air force

all the best

~aditya~
5th February 2011, 06:06 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

To become a pilot ,you need have to pass your 10(+2) with the basic science subjects with at least 50% marks.

After that you have to get training at the professional aviation academies. For that you have to apply to the particular academy for your training course.

They will give you one year of training and after that you will be tested with your skills. If you pass that you can get jobs in the aviation sector easily as a pilot.

So start applying.

Good luck!!
14th February 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how to become a pilot after 2 if i am a commerce student ? Pls help
22nd February 2011, 01:11 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

How to become a Pilot.

Student Pilot License (SPL):
It is an exam conducted by most of flying clubs. It cobers theoretical papers on subjects like- Air Regulations, Air Navigation etc. (Pilot Aptitude Test).

Eligibility: Candidate must be at least 16 years of age and must have passed 10th. A medical certificate of fitness, security clearance and a bank guarantee if Rs. 10,000/- are required.

Selection: Candidates taking SPL test have to appear in an Oral examination on a fixed day every month and go through Medical test. Air force Central Medical Established (AFCME), New Delhi and Institute of Aviation Medicine (IAM), Banglore are the Final Authorities for Medical Fitness (As per Ministry of Civil Aviation). After medical clearance the student get the SPL . Apart from Medical test student also have to clear Pilot Aptitude test.

Private Pilot License (PPL): After acquiring SPL students will proceed towards PPL for the intial flying training. A Teacher/Instructor will be there to teach you the Practical aspects of flying a Aircraft.
Eligibility: 10+2 and Meidcal fitness certificate from AFCME or IAM.

Selection (Theory Exam): Total 60 hrs. of flying is needed , of which 20 hrs. minimum should be SOLO and 5 hrs. cross the country.
A Theory exam will be conducted before awading the PPL. Subjects will be same as discussed above, but will be of high standard and different syllabus.

Commercial Pilot License (CPL): A student can get his/her CPL after completing flying training of about 129 hours. to complete 250 hours of flying.

Eligibility: 12th pass with at least 60% aggregate and must also have studied Mathematics and Physics, means science students. Candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years. Age should be 18-30 years and a Medical Clearance must be obtained from AFCME or IAM.

Selection (Written Exam): A test in subjects Air Navigation, Air Meteorology, Air regulation, Technical and Planing. These exams are conducted 6 times in a year. At least of flying experience of 250 hours of which (150 hours of SOLO, 25 hours of Cross Country, 10 hours of Instrument flying and 5 hours of night flying) is also required .
After a CPL one can build up more flying hours, Login 750 hours of flying time, clear the other requisite papers and acquire a Senior Commercial Pilot License.

PPL (Avionics) holders generally specialize in Helichopter flying, and they get paid in hour basis. However salary is lower then Aircraft flyers.
SPL, is nothing but 1st step towards career in Aviation as a Pilot.

Salary Matter: I dont think I have to discuss anything in this respect all knows it better.

Weather you are a Male or Female Procedure for becoming Pilot is same for all.

Quote:
Unregistered

how to become a pilot after 2 if i am a commerce student ? Pls help

Sorry......!

But candidate having studied commerce are not eligible for becoming Pilot.

For becoming Pilot you have to acquire CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence) and for CPL eligibility criteria is such that candidate must be 17 years old and must have passed 12th with Physics and MAthematics with at least 60% aggregate.

However, you can get SPL (Student Pilot Licence) but it is of no use. It is just the first step for moving towards CPL. Eligibility criteria for SPL is Candidate must be at least 16 years of age and must have passed 10th. A medical certificate of fitness, security clearance and a bank guarantee if Rs. 10,000/- are required.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
22nd February 2011, 02:30 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

sorry my friend only those students who has done their 12th class from science stream

is eligible for getting the pilot license. This type of license can be obtained from a private

flight school or from a college that offers a degree on aviation. Both options cost a lot of

money. To become an airline pilot you can start with a basic private license, which

requires a minimum of 40 hours of flight training, or go directly for a commercial license,

which starts at 250 hours after the required hours are finished, those who want to

become an airline pilot must pass a check-ride, the equivalent to a driver's license, which

consists of a quiz, an oral test, and a practical test. While a pilot's license lasts forever,

in order to become an airline pilot, you need a medical certificate, which is only good for

6-12 months, depending on the type of plane you fly.
22nd February 2011, 07:59 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to do after 12th to become a Pilot
To become a pilot ,you need have to pass your 10(+2) with the basic science subjects with at least 50% marks.
After that you have to get training at the professional aviation academies. For that you have to apply to the particular academy for your training course.
They will give you one year of training and after that you will be tested with your skills. If you pass that you can get jobs in the aviation sector easily as a pilot.
To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.
They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

good luck
22nd February 2011, 08:50 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

Becoming a pilot needs an inspiration although you can crack it by yourself,you can go for it in flying branch of Indian Air Force by writing the NDA exam after your +2.

Eligibility:
passed +2.

All the best!!!
22nd February 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

You Can tell me which Academy join For Become a pilot after 12th Science
22nd February 2011, 11:29 AM
Ankur agrawal

To become a pilot u should go for any airforce college or airnotical field in ur engg. field ,,,,,
22nd February 2011, 01:10 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Dear,

To become a Pilot, you can do below mentioned following courses after 12th.

1. B.E. or B.Tech. in (Aeronautical Engineering or Space Technology)

B.E. means Bachelor of Engineering &

B.Tech. means Bachelor of Technology

2. Course Duration = 4 years

Both courses are equivalent courses.

To join the above course you will fight AIPET (All India Pre Engineering Test) Exam.

After success in AIPET Exam you can get admission in engineering courses.

Good Luck & All The Best
22nd February 2011, 06:04 PM
nrlkavita

question paper class 12 history 2011
24th April 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i do not uderstand what is the exactly course after 2 for becoming a commercial pilot ?
17th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

did i need to pass any test to enter in any flying school for student pilot training?
10th July 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

what to do after12th i we have attempt our 12th from commerce stream
24th July 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary of a pilot aged 20?
pls reply
25th July 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

hai my will and wish is to become pilot i am from tamilnadu .
what course should i select in BE for studying pilot?
after finishing BE 4 years what to do
please guide me
27th December 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

hey frnds i am from a mumbai and i am in science stream and i want to be a pilot so plz sujjest me which training school is good and affordable for me because my father is an auto rickshaw driver ?
5th March 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

please sujjest me a training school to join after 12 (science) to become an airline pilot.
15th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

how much years we have to stuydto became a commercial pilot
17th May 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

how to go in airline pilot ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?