20th February 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

hello .... i have chosen commerce with computer science in class 11th and 12th. i am very confused..like, what to do after 12th as a commerce student and the about the various scopes after that? please,suggest me..

24th March 2012, 10:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

There are many options after completing 12th class in Commerce. You take up graduation studies. You continue in the same stream by taking up B.Com. You can also apply for BBA, BCA (if taken maths along with commerce as a subject), LLB. CA, CS courses are also an option. You can also apply for jobs in the government sector by taking the PSC test. The option should be selected only on the basis of your interest and skills towards the particular subject area.
25th March 2012, 05:57 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

After 12th Commerce one can opt various line of career according to his interest and efficiency.

One can apply for under Graduate courses like:-

B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce
BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B.-Bachelor of Law(5 years Integrated Law)

The candidate may opt for any professional courses like:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

After B.Com. the candidate can apply for Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC or can apply for Bank P.O. exam.

If interested for further study one can apply for M.Com. and can opt for teaching line as his career or he may apply for MBA(Master of Business Administration) and can apply for the top management post in various Companies.
16th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the scope of bca for future?
16th April 2012, 06:41 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello .... i have chosen commerce with computer science in class 11th and 12th. i am very confused..like, what to do after 12th as a commerce student and the about the various scopes after that? please,suggest me..

Hi dear,

Your subjects in 11th and 12th are very good. They have lots of scope in future. Some best courses which you can take in your graduation.

BBA: the minimum educational criteria is a pass in 10+2 from any stream with English as a subject with minimum 45% marks.

BCA: the minimum educational criteria is a pass in 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks and should have either maths or computer as one of the subjects and should have english as a compulsory subject.

B.Com: the minimum educational criteria is a pass in 10+2 in commerce with minimum 45% marks. The marks though vary from college to college.

After doing Graduation, the courses which you can take in your post graduation are:

MBA: A pass in graduation in any stream with 50% marks.

MCA: A pass in graduation in any stream but must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation. If you take BCA as your graduation course, you will get mathematics for 2 years there and hence you will be eligible for MCA.

M.Com: A pass in graduation with B.Com.

All the courses that are mentioned above are very demanding in public as well as private sectors. And the starting salary with this educational qualification will be also very good.
28th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

when apply graduation course, minimum eligibility condition is let 50%in 12th class, can you tell me its persent is best 4subjects or best 5 subjects
29th April 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

meine 3 times cpt diya par selection nahi hua and cs foundation bhi diya iss me bhi nahi hua plz meri help kijiye ki aage me kya karu meine abhi b.com final year ke exams diye h. i a, waiting plz reply
2nd May 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th as a computer science student?
13th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I just pass my 12th xam nd got only 59.4% so what subject should i take and in which college i got admission...i live in jodhpur pllzzz tell me..
28th May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I just pass my 12th xam nd got 76% nd now i m thnking of doing b.com should i do ths or should do any other course
29th May 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i just pass my 12th exam and i got 60.33%.then what should i do after graduation? mba or cs
31st May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th with 76% can i get the admission in DU?
12th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i passes my 12th wid 52% n was persuing c.a n nw hve taken admssion for b.com bt m planning 2 drop c.a so can u suggest me sum oder course wid b.com
13th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

my subject is commerce with ent. i am confused??/ should i opt for ca
4th July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

if my english is not so good than what for me?
5th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i m doing CA and B.Com(hons) from sol. i want to do some course that can complement my on going course. Please suggest me any short period course..
13th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after class xii
15th July 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of class 11 with commerece maths stream i want to know that which course is best after 12th I dont wanted to do CA and CS then which course is available in commerce maths stream
15th July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after doing 12th in commerce stream?suggest some good courses which is best 4 me
15th July 2012, 07:11 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Career after 12th Commerce :

Chartered Accountancy

Company Secretary

B.Com

B.Com Honors

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Management

Hotel Management

Cost & Work Accountant

Fashion Designing

Law

Acturial Science

B.A

B.A Economics Honors

Job Career :

Bank Clerk

Army Clerk

RRB

Finance

Defence

VRS/VRO

Data Entry Jobs

15th July 2012, 07:57 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

Quote:
What should i do after doing 12th in commerce stream?suggest some good courses which is best 4 me
HI FRIEND

Choosing the right course is a very difficult task and there will b bright future if you select the best course after your 12th class.so it is one of the difficult task to do,select the course which has high demand and in which you had interest at first set your goal to do anything and in which stream you wants to go for and what course you wants to opt for.....

There are many courses available to do after completing your 12th with commerce.Choose the better one and which has high demand and which will not effect your career at any time...

some of the courses available after completing your 12th commerce are...
Charted Accountancy
Banking and Finance
Management studies
Journalism
Advertising
Multi Media and Animation courses
Music and Arts
Fashion Technology
Law Science
Defense Services
Hotel Management
Travel and Tourism Courses
Central Services

These are some of the courses available for the 12th commerce students and you can choose any of the course of study in which you had interest....

According to the current generation and job prospects there is bright future for the commerce students if you take up the course of study in continuing your career in the commerce field that is Charted Accountancy or any other finance related course of study as there will be much demand and ever green studies are these courses.
there are also lots of job prospects for the CA course as you can go with any of the fields of work areas as the Charted accountants are needed in every small and large scale industries ......

You can also go with the Multi Media or the Animation course as there is also good career prospects for the Animation courses also there is good career for the Animation but the market is not that much high then the CA course of study....

Fashion Designing is the course of study and there is demand high in the Abroad and not much in India you should have much experience for the Fashion Designing course for good career prospects...

You can also go for the Defense courses after 12th commerce and you can apply only Indian Army as you are from the commerce course of study....

ALL THE BEST.....

15th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I have opted commerce i am in 11.other scopes accept ca . please tell me
15th July 2012, 10:05 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
As you are commerce background student after 12th you have to do B.com along with this you can do any professional course.
I am providing you the chart for Commerce student from where you can get details information.

Good luck...........
22nd July 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i m going to complete my 12 and m very confused as what to do after that . I m not so good at accountancy for i cannot see a life in CA so please suggest me as what to do after 12
22nd July 2012, 03:14 PM
rch91

Quote:
There is wide scope for you after 12th commerce as you can apply for:
Chartered accountant (CA)
BBA
Bcom
LLB
CS
ICWA/CMA
chartered financial analyst
24th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is d scope for a commerce student who has taken Physical Education instead of Mathematics?
26th July 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i pass my 12th commerce statistics with 85%.I am confused which one i select suggest me
18th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hy. i'm studyin in class 11th. i dnt know more abt cources to do aftr 12th.i hav taken COMMERCE WID CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT IN CBSE BOARD . wat else i can do aftr 12th. i wnt 2 joinANY RECOGNISD MNC IN INDIA . wat can b done 4 joinin an MNC.... PLZ REPLI...
29th September 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

tell me about BBA
31st October 2012, 06:27 PM
manas.1989

There is wide scope for you after 12th commerce as you can apply for:
Chartered accountant (CA)
BBA
Bcom
LLB
CS
ICWA/CMA
chartered financial analyst
6th May 2013, 12:42 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
There are lot of Bachelor degree courses available After completing 12th standard in Commerce stream ..

Bachelor Degree Courses ::

- B.Com ( Honors)
- B.Com ( Professional )
- B.A ( Fashion Communication)
- B.Com. ( Computers)
- B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)
- B.M.M. ( Bachelors Degree in Mass Media)
- B.B.A ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- B.B.M ( Bachelor of Business Management)
- B. Com ( Banking and Insurance)
- B Com ( Honours in Accounting and Finance)

To apply for Bachelor degree course than you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination is any discipline from recognized university.. The Applicant should score Minimum 55% Percentage of marks ..

Any specialization candidates are eligible for this Bachelor degree courses .. So, After Completing 12th standard your eligible for this Bachelor degree courses ..

You may also apply for Professional Courses like, ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountant of India ) , ICSI ( Institute of Company Secretary of India ), ICFAI ( Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst )...

It is an Professional Course .. The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three levels namely Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course ..

To Join in Foundation Course you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized university ..

So, you may apply for any one of the course which you have interested ..
8th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

my aim is to become a ca and after that i will choose civil service.can i choose the right option?

One can apply for under Graduate courses like:-

B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce
BBA-Bachelor of Business Administration
BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B.-Bachelor of Law(5 years Integrated Law)

The candidate may opt for any professional courses like:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

After B.Com. the candidate can apply for Civil Service exam conducted by UPSC or can apply for Bank P.O. exam.

If interested for further study one can apply for M.Com. and can opt for teaching line as his career or he may apply for MBA(Master of Business Administration) and can apply for the top management post in various Companies.[/QUOTE]
8th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

Quote:
Hi,
After 12th in Commerce stream...you can do:
>BBM
>B.Com
>BCA
>BBA
>LLB
>Fashion designing
>Animational courses
All the Best
13th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

Quote:
what course should i choose
13th June 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What to do after 12th as commerce student? What are the various scopes?

Quote:
what course should i choose after passing 12th with 45%
13th December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

which course i do for good future after 12 commerce
6th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

If i choose commerce without maths what are the scopes in this?
6th June 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is math important for a person having commerce as a main subject???
30th March 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed class 12 please tell me about some professional courses like if I would like to go in teaching profession also tell me about polytechnic exam as a commerce stream with IP ,I.e, informatics practices (without maths)
Please reply me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?