23rd December 2011, 11:33 AM
T.Manickam

What to do after B.Com? Which are the good courses available?

Sir,
I am T.Manickam, B.com(2nd yr)student of PSG CAS ,Coimbatore.I don't no what to do after B.com ,plz suggest me some good courses.

19th January 2012, 01:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Com? Which are the good courses available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Manickam View Post
Sir,
I am T.Manickam, B.com(2nd yr)student of PSG CAS ,Coimbatore.I don't no what to do after B.com ,plz suggest me some good courses.
If you want to go for higher studies after B.Com, you should first of all decide the profession you want to get into. Because if you start thinking about the available courses after B.Com, there are huge numbers of course in the options and those options will make you more confused. So, lets follow these simple steps to select the best suited course for you.
If you are good at accounts, go for Chartered Accountancy course.
If you just want to be a part of the corporate sector after masters, MBA is the best option, provided you pursue it from the reputed B-Schools.
If you want to be a professional in a field related to your stream but not interested in CA, you may opt for company Secretary course, which has great demand in India as well as abroad.
If , in case you want to switch to profession, not related to accounts or commerce, you may pursue courses in Law.

Now, depending upon your interest, you may join any courses mentioned above and being a graduate, you may also apply for jobs under state or the central government. In order to do so, you will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by regulating bodies like Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?