18th February 2011, 11:17 PM
nishadoshi

What to do after completing B.E Computers to get a job in Oracle?

I am interested in oracle.so what can i do after BE,my branch-computer.

Please reply to me

thanks

21st February 2011, 04:14 AM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: What to do after completing B.E Computers to get a job in Oracle?

nothing Oracle is recruiting open campus placement for all over india..this time oracle is recruiting in chandigarh (11feb),allahabad on 17th feb, 2011 (already date over)

simply search on net because oracle will continue its recruitment process at the end of march 2011,so you have fair chance to join oracle

You must know the eligibility criteria:-
Eligible Streams: Engineering 2011 Batch (CS/CE/IT/EE/E&C/Instrumentation/Mechanical/Production/ Civil/Chemical ),MCA, MSc (Mathematics)

1. Class X – 60% and above
2. Class XII – 60% and above
3. Undergraduate Degree – 55% and above (applicable to MCA/ MSc students only)
4. Engineering / MCA / M.Sc – aggregate of 60% up to the semester for which the results are announced
5. Highest degree should be from an accredited university / AICTE (All India Centre for Technical Education)
6. There should not be more than 1 year gap between Class XII and Undergraduate / Engineering
7. There should not be more than 1 year gap between Undergraduate and MCA / M.Sc.

Selection Process:

Stage 1: Aptitude test
Stage 2: Technical interview
Stage 3: Behavioral interview

The Aptitude test shall be an on-line multiple choice test and shall assess basic coding skills, basic computer science knowledge & engineering aptitude skills.
18th September 2011, 09:37 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

if you want to get in to a great company like orscle
you should prove that you are uniquei.e; dofferent to mothers
it can be shown if you do some certifications like
java
networking(CCNA)

eligibility:

60% in ssc
60% in inter
70% in btech

you should face written test on programming languages
followed by GD, tech interview and HR.
12th November 2011, 09:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Oracle is one of the leading companies in the international scenario and a large number of technical graduates are wishing to have a job in the company. Oracle takes the fresher in their system by campus placements or by the recruiting drives. The aspirants can participate in such drives to make their paths in Oracle. The recruitment drive mainly has the aptitude test, the technical sessions and the personal interview round. Knowledge in the operating system and computer technology will help you to face the technical rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?