30th September 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completing UG degree? I am a student of BSc 2nd year in Geology

I'm student of b.sc. 2nd year in geology what i do after comlete ug degre

Related Questions:
  1. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  2. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  3. List of best colleges for degree in Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours? -- [New]
  5. what should I do after completing B.Sc(geology)? List of streams and subjects available for the same
  6. How to do my PG in Geology after passing BSc final year from applied geology
  7. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  8. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc? I am a 2nd year BSc Chemistry student
  10. Preparation required to join masters degree in geology in IIT?
  11. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  12. What should I do after completing BSc in geology honors?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Geology in DU?
  14. How can I take admission in BSc Geology? I am a student of 12th Non Medical
  15. BSc Degree 2nd year exam time table?
  16. Which courses can I opt after completing BSc Geology?
  17. How to get a job in government after completing degree? I am a 2nd year mechanical student
  18. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
30th September 2012, 10:36 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completing UG degree? I am a student of BSc 2nd year in Geology

There are plenty of options in front of you after completing Bachelor of Science. You can look for a job especially in the government sector through entrance exams or you can continue with your studies.

If looking for job then I would say that you should start preparing for the Civil Service Examiantion. You can prepare to become IPS/IAS/IFS officer. These are very reputed jobs in the government sector that also pays well. Therefore I will consider that you should look into it.

The other option would be to apply for banking jobs. You can appear for IBPS Clerical and Bank PO exams. Since you will have completed under graduation in couple of years, it would be wise to apply for the Bank PO job. You will have to appear for entrance exam.

If you want to continue with studies then the first option would be Engineering. After completing B.Sc you can take admission in B.Tech through lateral entry. It is quite possible and if you managed to score at least 60 percent marks in B.Sc, you will find it easy to seek admission for Engineering.

The admission for Engineering is given either on merit or through entrance exam called LEET. It depends from college to college. After completing Engineering course you can apply for Public Sector Undertaking jobs.

Another option is front of you is M.Sc. After completing Master of Science you can seek job of college lecturer. This can be done by appearing for National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission.

B.Ed is also a good option if you are looking to enter the field of teaching. After completing B.Ed you can apply for government jobs for primary teacher. It can be done by appearing for Teachers Eligibility Test.

Master of Computer Application is a course which I would recommend only if you have interest in computers. This course will teach you about programming languages, computer applications, networking, hardware etc.

With the help of MCA degree you can get job in IT companies like Microsoft, IBM, Infosys, Wipro etc. But you will have to maintain at least 65 percent marks throughout the academic careeer to get job in these companies.

You can also look into Master of Business Administration course. This course will also open wide range of job options for you. To get admission for MBA you will have to appear in entrance exams such as CAT and MAT.
3rd February 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completing UG degree? I am a student of BSc 2nd year in Geology

am studyng B.Sc finl yr in stats computers what is the best option for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?