3rd December 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management?

What to do after the course of diploma in hotel management....want to do degree course....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  2. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  3. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  4. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  5. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  6. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  7. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  8. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  9. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  10. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  12. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  13. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  14. What to do after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management?
  15. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  16. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Opportunities in Hotel Industry for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
8th December 2011, 07:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management?

Various degree courses are available for candidates who have completed their diploma in hotel management. You can opt for BA in Tourism and Hotel Management or BBA in hotel management. B.H.M course or B.H.H.M course will also be helpful. If you have science background, you can select B.Sc in catering science and hotel management. The choice depends on the interest of the candidate.
15th May 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management?

What is the fees of diploma in hotel management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?