29th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Dinesh Reddy kothakapu

Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?

i completed my 1year diploma course in hotel manegment. i want to do the 6months treaning in aborad.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do 6 months training of hotel management in abroad after completing 1 year
  2. How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management
  3. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  4. Package of 4 months training in Abroad related to Hotel Management?
  5. How to do Hotel Management after doing 6 months training?
  6. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Hotel Management in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  8. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  9. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  11. How to register for executive course after completion of 15 months of management training?
  12. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  13. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  14. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  15. Job opportunities in Abroad for Diploma in Hotel Management student?
  16. How to go abroad for on the job training for 6 months? I am from Pune
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?