19th March 2012, 11:36 PM
Rracy seth

What to do after getting into a good college? Which course should be done with B.Com?

i m nt a topper bt i wont a good Govt colage in delhi.
wt to do for getting good colage?
which course should b done wth doin b.com.

20th March 2012, 06:39 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after getting into a good college? Which course should be done with B.Com?

Hi dear......
To get a good college you have to attend the councilling in the colleges , according to your mark you will get the college to read.
AS you have mention which course you can do with B.com , that is you can go for any profession course like...
CA
CS
ICWAI
etc......
The details information of CA course .

For more details for your future i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information..

Good luck.......
3rd June 2020, 07:41 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: What to do after getting into a good college? Which course should be done with B.Com?

With B.com you can always go with CA (Chartered Accountant), MBA in finance(Masters of Business Administration),
CMA (Certified Management Accountant),
CFA(Chartered Financial Analyst) ,
CPA (US Certified Public Accounting),etc.
If you want you can also go in marketing streams too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?