15th June 2011, 09:39 AM
pikku153

What to do after graduation in Civil Engineering from Pune University?

hi, i'm doin civil engineering from pune university, and i'm alr4eady 2 years down....so i'm all confused about what to do after graduation.....and my percentage is also very low...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  2. Cutoff of 2nd year civil engineering in pune university?
  3. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50% -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the scheduled date for next GPSC exam of Civil engineering? I've completed Civil Engineering from Pune university and belongs to Surat
  5. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering B.Tech Civil to a Diploma student in Pune? -- [New]
  7. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  8. Cutoff list for Civil Engineering course in Pune University?
  9. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  10. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  11. How to get into Pune university, Mumbai and Delhi university for M.Tech?
  12. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  13. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  15. How to choose a suitable university in Germany or US for MS in Civil engineering?
  16. Admission in Pune University for M.A Psychology after completion of graduation in B.A from YCMOU?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  18. List of colleges of engineering in Pune which are affiliated to Pune University
2nd March 2012, 01:13 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What to do after graduation in Civil Engineering from Pune University?

I think you should pursue M. Tech .Because now a days there is very fascinated prospect for the M. Tech students .Researches fields are also demanding highly educated candidate for the future prospect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?