21st June 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do after LL.B from MDU?

I have given exam of LL.B from M.D.U.I am very much confuse what I will do now .In few days I will get the result. now i am confuse.I am good in studies.

3rd July 2010, 05:34 PM
sattuvachan
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do after LL.B from MDU?

friend , as you are good at studies , so there is nothing to be confused of ....

~You can appear for various exams conducted by UPSC from which you can join Indian Legal Service and serve as Law officers, Dy. Legal Advisors and Legal Advisors.

One can also join judiciary where the posts are that of the magistrate, district and sessions judge, advocate general, notary and oath commissioner ...

~You can also appear in CLAT or LSAT if you are interested to pursue LL.M after your results . the dates regarding the exams are hasn't been notified yet . keep updated from websites http://www.clat.ac.in and http://www.lsac.org ...

~You can also choose MBA as by pursuing that you will have insight into all the Industrial and Labour Laws which will help you in getting a good position . along with drafting of agreements, contracts for the company on all HR related issues ...

::Advice::
I think that you must go for LLM if you are interested in rigorous use of laws or you can divert the path course from law to little bit marketing as well ..

All the best !!!
3rd July 2010, 06:01 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
after llb you can join govt join...............
3rd July 2010, 06:24 PM
vanshu

u can put your studies on further mode
u can pursue in masters in LLB
or u can do MBA
it depends on your choice
4th July 2010, 07:50 AM
gohan4

after LLB you can work as an assistant under a professional lawyer or you can do LLM mastery in law
1st August 2010, 06:42 PM
sampat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given exam of LL.B from M.D.U.I am very much confuse what I will do now .In few days I will get the result. now i am confuse.I am good in studies.
hi,
u have a better option of L.L.M after complete a LL.B
31st August 2010, 02:23 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi,
After doing LLB you can get into either jobs or if you have interest in higher studies you can go for Master's degree in primary solicitor or other sectors in law subjects course.

You can also get into some practices in the high courts or give exams conducted by the UPSC to have Govt jobs.

All the best!
10th February 2011, 10:21 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

Well its good that you are a LLB student.You can go for a job after completion of your LLB and then if you are interested in further studies then you can go for LLM.You can work for few years and go for studies.It will be a plus point if you work as you can say that you have work experience and that way it will be easy for you to find a job.
18th March 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am very confused , what to do after LL.B ? it is a best option to do LL.M from MDU ..
13th June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what is better field after LLB?
2nd July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have just recently finished my L.L.B(3year) from MDU. I want 2 go for L.L.M but the problem is that i did not appear in CLAT-2011 or any entrance exam. So please suggest me the name of Colleges where i can do L.L.M because i do not want to drop this year. Plz suggest me what are the options i have?
1st March 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

wen will be LLB entrance exam 2012 nd where i get form
14th April 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my LL.B from Mumbai University in April 2005.I worked as a Junior Advocate. But I think it is better to get employed in corporate sector rather than to have independent practice. Now I don't know as to whether I should pursue LL.M or MBA. Please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?