8th July 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i study B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak with BA qualification and teaching experience?

Dear Sir,

I am B.A-III from MDU and have of teaching experience in armed forces. I now wish to study B.Ed from MDU Rohtak. Kindly help me by giving requisite information in details.

Thanking u
Sanjiv kumar

10th July 2015, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak with BA qualification and teaching experience?

Yes you can apply for admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your B.A from a recognized University. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam which is conducted by the university concerned.

You need to be very well prepared for the entrance exam because those who have got good rank are only eligible for admission in MDU Rohtak through counselling.
10th July 2015, 05:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak with BA qualification and teaching experience?

Yes, you can study B.Ed course in MDU(Maharshi Dayanand University). As per MDU eligibility criteria, candidates who have completed their Bachelor or Master degree with minimum 50% Marks are eligible to apply for B.Ed course admission in MDU. So, as a candidate who have completed BA course, you can apply for admission in MDU. To get admission, you should contact MDU university at the following address.

Address:-
II-A/73, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad-201001 (UTTAR PRADESH)
PH: 0120-2711005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?