11th December 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about LLB? Difference between LLB and B.A.LLB?

Hello,
I am a student of BA 3rd year. I want to know everything about LLB. Also tell me difference in LLB and B.A.LLB? Which one I can do or which one is best for me? Kindly guide me.

17th December 2015, 08:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about LLB? Difference between LLB and B.A.LLB?

LLB is a graduate level program in Law. Candidates who wishes to enroll in this course should have completed their +2 level of examination. The course duration is 5 years. You need to clear an entrance exam called NATA exam and after having successfully you will be allotted colleges to pursue the course.

Key difference between BA LLB and LLB:

> LLB is just a Bachelors degree whereas BA LLB is an integrated course in Arts and Law.

> BA LLB deals with the study of Arts whereas LLB solely focuses on the law.

Both of the courses are good and do help the students to get more ideas about legal systems of our country . Now it is upto you to choose in between the two courses. However, if you want to focus solely on law.then it would be better for you to take up the LLB program, but if you wish to take on both Arts and Law together then you should probably go for BA LLB course.
3rd May 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my five year llb course. Whether it is compulsory to give cet exam or I can direct go for carier option
31st March 2020, 07:21 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---LLB is a 5 years course after completion of 12th from a recognized board.

:---Major difference in between are as folows:-

:-BA LLB includes Arts subjects along with Law syllabus whereas LLB is solely the study of the law and related subjects. As BA LLB is an integrated program, by studying the same, aspirants may get a dual degree whereas by studying the Bachelor of Laws they will be getting only a single degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?