19th July 2011, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

What to do after T.Y, MBA Biotech or MSc in Microbiology?

I am a student of T.y.b.sc microbiology.i am vary confused abt what to do after t.y. mba in biotech or m.sc in micro.which option is better

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after T.Y.MBA in Biotech and MSc Microbiology?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  4. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  5. Can I opt for M.Sc in biotech or microbiology along with MBA?
  6. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  8. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  9. Which specialization would suit me in MBA after passing MSc Biotech?
  10. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ?
  11. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  12. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  13. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology?
  14. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology? -- [New]
  16. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotech and Microbiology?
15th September 2011, 08:18 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: What to do after T.Y, MBA Biotech or MSc in Microbiology?

Between mba and msc you can prefer any degree, it is only your choice that in which area your are interested to make your career. If you want to be an academician an pursue research , you should join msc but if you want that you should earn money sooner, you should join mba. Also research field is much time taking than mba because after mba you can get a job easily.

1. Mba in biotechnology course which is a 2 year full time course.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any of the following courses:

Biology
biochemistry
biotechnology
botany
chemistry
life sciences
marine biology
microbiology
zoology
agriculture
ayurved
medicine
engineering
pharmacy
technology
veterinary sciences

the candidates should also have earned a minimum of 50% in their bachelor level degree. The candidate’s nationality as well as age is a matter of concern during the admission process. Furthermore, the candidates reserved status also is redeemed during the admission process. Candidates should also be mentally as well as physically balanced during the admission process.

-if you are looking for more scope in microbiology,
you should go for msc - microbiology only.

So the choice depends on you…

choose wisely..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?