13th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after answer MSc Part II Inorganic exam?

i have given MSc. part -ll from inorg. exam plz suggest wat should i do after taht m so cnfusd wht should i do

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  2. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  3. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  5. Fee structure of inorganic chemistry for MSc?
  6. What are the career options after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  7. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  8. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  9. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  10. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of jobs can I get after MSc in Organic Chemistry? Scope of inorganic chemistry or industrial basis?
  12. For studying PhD in Inorganic Chemistry, I have to appear in entrance exam of the entire chemistry subject?
  13. What is the syllabus for SA stream?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  15. ICET Communication Ability Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Part I old question papers of M.Sc Computer Science of Mumbai University
  17. Should I have to appear in entrance exam for the entire syllabus of Chemistry syllabus to study PhD in Inorganic Chemistry? -- [New]
  18. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry in 1st year Inorganic Chemistry (CH- 01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th September 2011, 08:23 PM
anand5409

Default Re: What should I do after answer MSc Part II Inorganic exam?

you should do ph.d and after it you should apply for a lecturer in any good government college. salary of a lecturer is so good.
21st July 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after answer MSc Part II Inorganic exam?

doing simultaneously msc in inorganic and d.m.l.t is good or not...or dmlt is good for msc inorganic student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?